Manufactured using the best quality PP (Poly Propylene), our offered UPVC Solid Ball Valve are widely cherished for chemical resistance and corrosion resistance. Available in the sizes "1/2 to 4" and 20mm to 110 mm, these caters to the widespread requirements of the clients in the agricultural sector for deep irrigation purpose and also in construction industry.
- Chemically resistant to several of aggressive chemicals
- Offering modified solutions for our clients
- PP Ball Valves: Light in weight and are measured to be a better choice
- Polypropylene Ball Valves are obtainable at rational prices
- Widely employed for industrial & agricultural purposes
- Manufactured using urbane machinery and excellence tested raw materials
- The material is corrosion resistant that makes appropriate for regulating complex materials
- These are quarter-turn and conventional through apparatus
PVC Ball Valve is one of the extremely used apparatus. It is found in manifold fields and plays a key role in nearly all of them. It has mostly three sorts and further those sorts have their own subtypes. The great diversity is because of the key uses they possess.
General Applications of PVC Ball Valves:
All sorts of PVC Ball Valve are taken into use in several other areas but agriculture is the important one. They are taken into use in drip irrigation technique that is to bespatter the farms. This technique is advantageous for healthy growing floras. Other areas are in residencies, plants nursery, construction sites, domestic & industrial uses, and botanical gardens.
UPVC Ball Valves
Subtypes: Solid UPVC Ball Valve with extended handle M S Plate, Solid UPVC Ball Valve, UPVC Concealed Ball Valve, UPVC Ball Valve (Nylon Handle), UPVC Ball Valve Light, UPVC Ball Valve Gold (Long Neck)
CPVC Ball Valves
Subtypes: CPVC Ball Valve (Cold Water) and CPVC Ball Valve Gold (Long Neck)
RPVC Ball Valves
Subtypes: RPVC Ball Valve Long Handle and RPVC Ball Valve Gray
Plot No. B 10, Bileshwar Estate, Part-II, Opp. Gvmm, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India