We are one of the notable manufacturer and supplier of Solid UPVC(Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride) Ball Valve with ultraviolet resistance. It is widely utilized as a part of oil, gas, water system Controlling and directing the stream of material through funnels. These Products are produced using brilliant quality crude material with the Advance Technology in our well equipped manufacturing units. Offered range of UPVC(Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride) Ball Valve can be availed from us at market leading rates.
A ball valve is a sort of quarter-turn valve that employs a perforated, hollow, and pivoting ball to regulate flow through it. It is unbolted when the hole of the ball is in line with flow and closed while it is pivoted 90-degrees via the valve handle. The handle stays flat in configuration with the flow while open, and is vertical to it while closed, making for convenient graphic validation of the valve's status.
Ball valves are tough, acting well after several cycles, and consistent, closing steadily even after extended periods of disuse. These potentials make them an exceptional choice for control and shutoff applications, where they are frequently favored to globe and gates valves, but they dearth their fine regulate in throttling usages.
The ball valve's affluence of operation, versatility and repair lend it to wide industrial use, subsidiary pressures about 1000 bar and temperatures about 752 oF (400 oC), liable on design and substance used.
- Ideally suitable for flow regulation employing minimal piping space.
- 100% factory tested.
- Negligible pressure drop.
- Less maintenance.
- Confrontation to many inorganic chemicals.
- Outstanding flow characteristics.
- Excellent mechanical strength.
- New disc design in PVC-U
- One piece PVC-U body.
- Sizes between 63 mm- 315 mm (2" - 12").
- Available ideals: ANSI/ASTM, ISO/DIN, British Standard, JIS.
- Rubber seal obtainable in EPDM
- Non-dampened zinc plated steel shaft.
- Ideally suitable for irrigation fittings or swimming pools.
Plot No. B 10, Bileshwar Estate, Part-II, Opp. Gvmm, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India