Backed by reliable and experienced team of employees, we are manufacturing and supplying a quality array of CPVC Pipe Fittings. These are demanded by customers for their hassle free operation and smooth performance. CPVC that is Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride is a thermoplastic made by chlorination of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) organic compound which is primarily more flexible and can hold high temperature than regular PVC. It utilizes both hot and cold water pipes, and industrial liquid handling as well. Offered range of CPVC Pipe Fittings can be availed from us at market leading rates.
Made of CPVC compounds, Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride) is a thermoplastic pipe and fitting substance which caters to the necessities of ASTM Class 23447 as demarcated in ASTM Requirement D1784. CPVC usages are for drinkable water circulation, corrosive fluid treatment in industry, and also fire suppression systems.
CPVC piping systems are:
- Ecologically friendly.
- Offer long service life.
- Convenient to install and handle.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Extensively accepted by codes.
Industrial CPVC pipe is made by extrusion in dimensions from "1/4 to 12" width to Sch 40, Sch 80, and SDR magnitudes.
CPVC pipe for plumbing structures is man made through extrusion in dimensions 1/4 " through 2" copper tube extent (CTS) dimensions. The CTS sanitation products are manufactured of copper tube exterior diameter dimensions, as per ASTM D-2846 stipulations, and possess an SDR 11 wall width. The pressure scores of the CTS SDR 11 structures are 400 psi at 73 F and 100 psi at 180 F. CPVC plumbing pipe is vended in both conventional lengths and coils.
- CPVC piping that is appropriate for cold and hot water circulation has a 400 psi pressure score at room temperature & a 100 psi weight rating at 180 F.
- CPVC substances are resilient to numerous commonplace household chemicals.
- Meanwhile CPVC substances do not support ignition, these cannot burn without an outside fuel source. This stuff makes CPVC pipe a striking substitute to copper and hot pipe for fire sprinkler usages. CPVC fire sprayer piping systems are accepted for light hazard usages and for use in solitary and multifamily houses. Fitting shall be in acceptance with the NFPA Segment 13, 13D, and 13R.
CODE STATUS :
- CPVC piping for drinkable hot and cold-water circulation systems is known in all model plumbing codes.
- Also, CPVC plumbing pipe is harmless for fitting in return air plenums; though, the fitting must be accepted by the local authority. Even though CPVC is careful an inflammable substance it will not burn without a substantial outside flame source. On removal of the flame source CPVC will not withstand combustion. Examination designates that water full CPVC in widths 3" or less will permit the 25/50 flame smoke advanced necessities for non-metallic substance in return air plenums.
- CPVC pipe and fittings are formed by many producers, and are obtainable in Schedule 40 and Schedule 80 sizes, as well as CPVC tubing that is appropriate for clean hot and cold water circulation. The tubing depends on copper tube dimensions (OD) and IPS pipe (OD), along with SDR 11 wall widths.
Plot No. B 10, Bileshwar Estate, Part-II, Opp. Gvmm, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India