The True Union Ball Valve is employed in several applications where corrosive chemicals and acids are taken into use in place of stainless systems once a better corrosion resistance is wanted. They are taken into use in a diversity of applications like water, industrial water treatment, chemical production, pulp & paper, plating & metal treatment, refinishing and power plants.
Product Features & Benefits:
- NSF specialized for Potable water use
- Pressures up to 222 psig
- Complete bore flow through
- Bubble fitted shut off
- True union design permits easy fitting into prevailing piping
- Complete rated back pressure
- EPDM and PTFE or FPM seals
- Pneumatic choice available
- Completely serviceable, disposable components
- It is a completely unionized valve that positions up to the strictest industrial applications.
- Size : variety between 3/8" / d16mm up to 2" / d63mm
- Pressure rating: Supreme working pressure i.e. 16 bar at 20oC (PP = 10Bar at 20oC)
- The locking device safeguards the union nuts are reserved in position, even below the most difficult conditions which is vibration or thermal extension
- Convenient elimination of valve body from the pipe system, letting standby of the valve seals and seats with no any extra equipment